I'm always amazed to see pictures of Caroline when I'm not there to get her dressed and fix her hair. Since she likes having her hair long, it has become a tangled nightmare to style. On most mornings, Mom fixes Caroline's hair and picks out her clothes but there are rare occasions when Mom travels or has to be somewhere very early and can't do the job.
Mom had to leave early recently so Daddy got Caroline ready. He did a fantastic job on her hair (see below). Who knew he could fix such a perfectly neat pony tail?
But this is where Caroline left her mark. It always cracks me up to see how she expresses her individuality when Mom's not there to supervise. I've seen her wear clothes that don't fit, pajamas and even bathing suit tops with her Nani & DaDa but shoes that don't match is a new one on me! You can tell she loves it though.


