With the gorgeous weather we've had lately, Caroline has been spending more and more time outside. Here she is playing in the front yard waiting for Daddy to get home.
Her DaDa taught her to hold things in the waist band of her pants when she doesn't have pockets. Here she is trying to clip something yellow to her waist band.
My name is Caroline Elise. I was born on April 26, 2008 at 10:23 a.m. I weighed 5 lbs., 3 oz. and was 18 inches long.
My Mommy is Dana and my Daddy is Will. My grandparents are Nani and DaDa (Mommy's side) and GiGi and Pop (Daddy's side).
I am the first grandkid for GiGi and Pop and the first granddaughter for Nani and DaDa. I have four cousins: Dan III, Matt, Colin and Jackson. My aunts are Amy and Anne and my uncles are Dan II and Darin.
I can't wait to get to know all of you!