Caroline got up from her Sunday afternoon nap and immediately wanted to try out her tap shoes. I know she will love the fact that this picture is forever memorialized on her blog.
This is the post-nap hair. She also decided that she didn't want to wear pants that afternoon.
Here's the live action shot. As you can see, she already has her shuffle step down. She's a natural!!
My name is Caroline Elise. I was born on April 26, 2008 at 10:23 a.m. I weighed 5 lbs., 3 oz. and was 18 inches long.
My Mommy is Dana and my Daddy is Will. My grandparents are Nani and DaDa (Mommy's side) and GiGi and Pop (Daddy's side).
I am the first grandkid for GiGi and Pop and the first granddaughter for Nani and DaDa. I have four cousins: Dan III, Matt, Colin and Jackson. My aunts are Amy and Anne and my uncles are Dan II and Darin.
I can't wait to get to know all of you!